3 BEDROOM, 1 BATH HOME
PERFECT STARTER HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY
2166 MAXWELL AVENUE - EVANSVILLE, IN
By order of the Vanderburgh Superior Court, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc.
will offer at public auction the real estate commonly known as 2166 Maxwell Avenue in Evansville, IN as follows:
"Get Your Bid On" now through:
Thurs., June 6th at 6:00 pm
Real Estate Showing:
Wed., May 29th from 4 – 5:30 pm
(Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812-474-6100)
Real Estate Details:
The 60’ X 124’ lot is improved with a 844 sf vinyl sided home with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom built in 1961.
Conveniently located, the home is just a few blocks from Vogel Elementary School and a variety of retail stores.
The carpeted living room has two large windows that provide plenty of sunshine.
The eat-in kitchen features a double stainless steel sink, an electric flat top range,
refrigerator, vinyl flooring, and a ceiling fan.
The washer and dryer are also located in the kitchen.
The three bedrooms are a comfortable size. One has a ceiling fan.
The home features a relaxing screened in porch, overlooking the private,
fenced in backyard.
The home includes a one-car, detached garage at the end of a long driveway, providing ample parking.
The garage features a nice work shop area.
Bedroom – 16’ x 9’
Bedroom – 11’ x 9
Bedroom – 9’ x 8’
Living room – 14’ x 13’
Kitchen – 9’ x 10’
From Hwy 41, go east on Morgan Ave., go north on Oak Hill Rd., go east on Maxwell to the property.
A 10% earnest money deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 30 days.
The purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in November 2019.
Possession will be at the final closing.
Any closing fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller.
Online bidding is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing.
The real estate will sell subject to court approval.
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 10% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within days.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov., 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.