78.73 +/- Acres Farm & Recreational Land
58 +/- Tillable
Offered In 3 Tracts & Combinations
7777 Miller Rd - Dale IN
LIVE Auction w/Online Bidding Begins:
Tues., June 25th at 6:00 PM CDT
Dale United Methodist Church
1 West Elm St
Real Estate Showing:
Tues., June 18th from Noon - 1:00 PM
(Call 812-474-6100 to view at other times.)
Real Estate Location:
7777 Miller Rd - Dale, IN
From IN 231 head west on IN 68, at first curve vear straight on County Rd 1950 N. At stop sign turn left (S) on N County Rd 225 E, then turn right on Dale Rd.
Take the second road on left, Millers Rd., heading south on Millers Rd the property is on the right.
Located at the Southwest Corner of the property sits a 10.2 +/- acre tract of peaceful partially wooded land overlooking a beautiful lake. Accessed via a drive along the South of the property, this tract would make an excellent building site for a residential home or hunting cabin. Currently there is primitive cabin and camping spot cleared on the property overlooking the lake. If you are searching for peace and quiet look no further!
Consisting of 63.7 +/- acres, of which 58 +/- are tillable, this productive farm ground has established drainage and CRP waterways. Soil types consist of Zanesville silt loams and Steff silt loams. The fall installment of the 2019 cash rent will be assigned to the buyer, with the current farm tenant having rights to the fall 2019 crop.
Located at the Northeast corner of the property, this 4.8 +/- acre tract is currently used for hay production. With excellent road frontage and good drainage this site would make an excellent residential or cabin building site. Along the ditch line there are established walnut trees along with beautiful mile long views of the countryside to the east and west.
• There will be a 5% Buyers Premium added to the gross purchase price to determine the total purchase price.
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 60 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in November, 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing, subject to farm tenant’s rights to the fall 2019 crop.
• November cash rent payment will be assigned to the new tillable land owner. Cash rent is $145/acre, split evenly spring and fall.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• The seller will be conveying any and all Mineral Rights to the new owners respectively.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Seller: John Garland