LIVE SIMULCAST AUCTION
3 BEDROOM, 3 BATH HOME WITH FULL BASEMENT, &
POLE BARN ON 5 +/- ACRES IN GERMAN TOWNSHIP
3006 KISSEL ROAD - EVANSVILLE, IN
LIVE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING OPTION:
Tues., June 18th at 6:00 PM
REAL ESTATE PREVIEW:
Mon., June 10th from 4:00 - 6:00 PM
(Call 812-474-6100 to view at other times.)
From N. St. Joseph Ave., go west on Mohr Rd., go north on Schaeffer Rd., go west on Kissel Rd. to the property.
REAL ESTATE DETAILS:
• The real estate consists of a beautiful 5 +/- acre partially wooded lot improved
with a 3 bedroom, 3 bath brick home built in 1976.
• The large family room contains a wood burning fireplace with brick surround,
a closet & a sliding glass door providing access to back patio.
• The kitchen features a double stainless steel sink, electric Kenmore range, Kitchen-Aid
dishwasher, Kenmore side by side refrigerator, a breakfast bar & loads of
counter top and cabinet space.
• The Kitchen opens to the dining area on the other side of the breakfast bar.
• The Full guest bath contains a tub / shower combo.
• The Master bedroom suite features a full bath with stand-up shower.
• There is newer carpet in part of the home.
• The partially finished, full basement features a wood burning fireplace, utility sink
and bathroom with stand up shower. The basement has it’s own entrance and could
be a separate living area.
• The home is all electric with an electric furnace and water heater.
• A 30’ x 40’ pole barn provides plenty of room for mowing equipment or toys.
• A new heat pump was installed in July 2018, a new furnace in 2005 & a new roof in 2003.
• The property is serviced by German township water & has a septic system.
• The property consists of two separate parcel numbers
82-03-26-003-030.010-022 & 82-03-26-003-030.046-022.
The real estate will be offered in a simulcast auction, which is a live, on-site auction
with real time online bidding. Potential buyers can bid in the manner that is most
convenient for them:
either on-site at the live auction or online at www.curranmiller.com
A 5% earnest money deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the
balance due within 45 days.
The purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in November 2019.
Possession will be at the final closing.
Any closing fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to
close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller.
The real estate will sell subject to owner’s approval.
• 5% earnest money deposit will be required within 24 hrs of auction completion with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Nov., 2019.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.