3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Farmhouse on 2.6+/- Acres
13910 N Green River Rd Evansville, IN
LIVE ONSITE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING:
Saturday, Sept. 28th at 10:00 AM
Real Estate Showings:
Thursday, Sept. 19th from 5-6:00 PM
Sunday, Sept. 22nd from 1-3:00 PM
NORTH SIDE ACREAGE!!!! This piece of real estate features the perfect amount of land, 2.6+/- acres, to either finish restoring this charming farmhouse or provides an excellent option to live in the home while you build your dream home on the property! If you've been looking for the a north side home, this real estate commands your attention and offers tremendous opportunity!!!
Real Estate Details:
Located north of highway 57 this Green River Rd Farmhouse boosts 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, Storage barns, and room to roam on its 2.6+/- acres. Loaded with charm this home features an updated and open kitchen with beautiful shaker style cabinetry, an eat in bar, and newer tile floors and appliances. From the kitchen the brick paver flooring transitions this open space from the kitchen to a breakfast nook and again to to wonderful sitting area overlooking the back deck and yard. This classic two door farmhouse features a formal front dining room with quartersawn oak mantle fireplace and a formal front living room with a second fireplace, wood burning. The main level of the home also has a full bathroom with walk in shower and a washer/dryer area. Upstairs the home has three bedrooms, each loaded with character, with one having a one of a kind reading nook loft with ladder. Also upstairs is a full bathroom with tub/shower combo. For storms, the home has a partial basement. Outside there is wonderful back yard space, a new garage/barn and an original storage barn. Recent updates to the home include the following: HVAC 2014, Champion windows and doors on main level 2014, water heater 2010, roof 2005.
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2020.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.