3 Bedroom Home on Beautiful, Wooded 7.3 +/- Acre Lot
in Desirable Scott Twp. Location
13440 Perennial Dr. Evansville, IN
Tues., Sept. 17th at 6:00pm
Real Estate Showing:
Sun., Sept. 8th from 1 - 3:00pm
Real Estate Information:
This wonderful piece of real estate consists of 7.3 +/- acres improved with a 3 bedroom, 4 bath, 4,263 sf A-frame style home that was built in 1980.
The large ceramic tiled foyer opens into a grand living room with vaulted ceilings and six large windows that offer views of the serene, wooded yard. The living room also features a wood-burning fireplace with brick surround and a circular staircase that leads to the loft with third bedroom.
Located off the foyer, the full guest bath with tub/shower combo is conveniently positioned next to the second bedroom.
The first floor master suite features two closets, an attached bath with tub/shower combo and offers relaxing views of the woods.
Off the living room, the formal dining room is situated in a cozy alcove perfect for entertaining.
The family room is located next to the dining room and offers access to the expansive deck through sliding glass doors.
The eat-in kitchen features a bump out with six windows, a built-in desk, and an island with double stainless steel sink. The Kitchen is equipped with all Whirlpool appliances; including, a wall oven, side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with ice and water dispenser, glass cooktop, dishwasher and trash compactor. There is an abundance of cabinets, counter top space and a large pantry.
Upstairs, the loft landing leads into a spacious bedroom with attached bath with tub/shower combo.
The 1,600 sf partially finished basement offers many amenities; including, a wood-burning fireplace, sliding glass door to covered patio, kitchen area with double stainless steel sink, bathroom with tub shower combo, access to an unfinished area with overhead door, access to two car garage and an additional, unfinished storage area.
This private retreat also features a small pond.
Living Room – 25’ x 20’
Dining Room – 11’ 7” x 11’ x 8”
Family Room – 11’ 9” x 24’
Kitchen – 14’ 4” x 20’ 8”
Master Bedroom – 15’ 1” x 12’ 2”
Bedroom #2 - 15’ 1’ x 11’ 6”
Bedroom #3 – 14’ 7” x 16’ 4”
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 5% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• The purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in May 2020.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This Real estate auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding. The real estate purchase agreement is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.