CHARMING 4 BEDROOM 1.5 BATH HOME
W/FULL BASEMENT & 2 CAR GARAGE
1901 Bellemeade Ave Evansville, IN
ONLINE BIDDING ENDS:
TUES., SEPT. 17TH AT 6PM
REAL ESTATE SHOWING:
TUES., SEPT. 10TH FROM 4-6PM
REAL ESTATE INFORMATION:
Designed by Theo E. Rechtin, Evansville Architect & Lumberman, This 1934 Charming Tudor Revival style home, located just 1 block south of the University of Evansville, offers 4 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, and is loaded with historic charm. The welcoming entry opens to the dining and living rooms via curved entryways and a grand open staircase. The large light filled living room features a wood burning fireplace, built in bookcase, and a access to the screened side porch. The dining room features a wonderful original chandelier and a pocket door to the oversized kitchen. The kitchen has floor to ceiling cabinetry, a large walk-in pantry, recessed stove with vent hood, and a breakfast nook. The side enty den provides loads of potential as an office or future sunroom, as it is filled with tons of natural light! The first floor is rounded out with a bedroom, half bath, and original hall phone nook.
Upstairs there is an oversized "Bunk Room" that would make an excellent master bedroom, two additional bedrooms, a full bathroom with tub/shower combo, and a large walk in attic.
Downstairs offers a half finished basement with antique pool table and a second family room area. The other half of the basement is currently used as a workshop and houses the washer/dryer.
The charm continues in the back fenced in yard with red brick patio, flowers, and a two car garage.
This home offers TONS of potential and is an excellent family home or even rental potential with its proximity to the University of Evansville, Honey Moon Coffee and all the UE area has to offer!
Hardwoods under all carpets, recently updated roof, windows, HVAC and hot water heater!
Dining Room 15x11
Living Room 21x14
Downstairs Bedroom 13x10
"Bunk Room" or Master Bedroom 19x12
Finished Basement Family Room 33x14
Unfinished Basement Area 33x14
• A non-refundable, earnest money deposit of 10% is due within 24 hours of the auction conclusion with the balance due within 45 days.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2020.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.