76+/- Acres with 63.83+/- Tillable
Offered in 5 Tracts & Combos
Excellent Residential & Ag. Opportunity
Spencer Co. Indiana
Real Estate Location:
Corner of State Road 245 & County Road 1000 North
Evanston, IN 47531
(Near 9837 N. SR 245)
BID LIVE OR ONLINE:
Wed., Nov. 20th at 6:00 PM
Santa Claus Community Center
200 N Holiday Blvd, Santa Claus, IN
Onsite Real Estate Showing:
Thurs., Nov. 7th from 12-2:00 PM
Real Estate Information:
Tract 1: 10+/- Acres, 4.4+/- tillable, with beautiful lake and approximately 362+/- feet of SR245 frontage. This tract of land would be a remarkable place to build your dream home or recreational cabin. Comprised of Philo & Wellston soil types.
Tract 2: 10+/- Acres, 6+/- tillable, with a mixture of tillable and timber acres and approximately 425+/- feet of CR 850 East frontage. This tract presents a great opportunity for a residential/cabin site and a great piece of timber for hunting. Comprised of Philo, Markland, & McGary soil types.
Tract 3: 27+/- Acres of tillable farm land fronting CR 1000 N & CR 850 E. Comprised of Uniontown, Markland, Zanesville, & McGary soils types.
Tract 4: 26+/- Acres of tillable farm land accessed via a 50ft easement from CR 1000 N. Comprised of Uniontown, Philo, Markland, soil types.
Tract 5: 3+/- Acres of tillable farm land with approximately 727+/- feet of CR 1000 N Frontage. This land would make an excellent residential building site! Comprised of Uniontown & Markland soil types.
The tracts will be offered individually and in combination. All bids will remain open until the Auctioneer determines that competitive bidding has concluded. The real estate will sell in the manner that generates the highest total sales price.
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 60 days of delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2020.
• Possession shall be at final closing, subject to current farm tenant’s rights to the fall 2019 crop.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• Any and all Mineral Rights owned by the seller will be conveyed with the property.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.