134+/- Acres, w/ 89+/- Tillable
Farm and Recreation Land
Offered in 4 Tracts & Combinations
Near 499 US Hwy 41 Sebree, KY
Live Auction w/ Online Bidding:
Thurs., Nov. 21st at 6:00 pm
Lumber Yard Event Center
512 Barret Blvd., Suite B
Real Estate Showing:
Mon., Nov. 11th from 12-2:00 pm
Tract 1: Consists of 25+/- Acres of tillable and partially wooded land. This tract would make an excellent residential/cabin site and still provide tillable acres for income. This tract has approximately 100 feet of US HWY 41 frontage and 13.45+/- acres tillable farm land. The primary soil types are Alford, Belknap, Sharon, & Wellston.
Tract 2: Consists of 56+/- acres mostly tillable farm land located in the center of the farm. The farm has approximately 700 feet of excellent US HWY 41 frontage. The primary soil types are Alford, Belknap, Sharon, & Wellston.
Tract 3: Consists of 26+/- acres mostly tillable farmland on the east side of the farm. There is approximately 650 feet of KY 370 frontage. The Primary soil types are Alford, Sharon, & Wellston.
Tract 4: Consists of 27+/- acres of nearly all timber land. This tract, on the North side of the farm, provides an excellent hunting and recreational opportunity.
• A 6% Buyers Premium will be added to the final bid price to determine the total purchase price.
• 10% earnest money deposit on day of auction with balance due within 60 days of court approval of the sale.
• The real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• Any and all Mineral Rights the seller owns will be conveyed with the property.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Seller: Ellen Mitchell