ONLINE ONLY MULTI-PARCEL AUCTION
2 BEDROOM, 2 BATH HOME W/BASEMENT &
75’ x 168’ VACANT RESIDENTIAL LOT
414 & 420 S. BOEKE RD. - EVANSVILLE, IN
Online Only Bidding Ends:
Tues., Dec. 3rd at 6:00 pm
Real Estate Showing:
Sun., Nov. 24th from 1-3:00 pm
Showings after this date by appointment.
Multi-Parcel Auction Process:
Bids can be placed on the tracts individually or in combination. The real estate will sell in the manner that generates the highest total sales price, subject to owner approval. If bidder’s need assistance, a Bidding Center will be available at the Curran Miller office starting at 5:00 pm on December 3rd.
Real Estate Info:
Tract #1 – 420 S. Boeke Rd.
If you’re looking for a home improvement project this winter, this charming Cape Cod home is for you!
Tract #1 consists of 63’ x 198’ x 60’ x 198’ lot with beautiful mature trees in a very convenient location between Walnut St. & Lincoln Ave.
The lot is improved with a 2,182 sq. ft. brick and aluminum sided, 1 ½ story home with a partial basement that was built in 1940.
A small foyer with coat closet opens into the large living room with hardwood floors, a wood-burning fireplace (cleaned in 2017), wood shutters and crown molding.
Located off the living room, the formal dining room also boasts hardwood floors and crown molding.
Connected to dining room, the kitchen is equipped with a Whirlpool double oven, stainless steel KitchenAid side-by-side refrigerator, Frigidaire stainless steel dishwasher, electric four burner cooktop, Jenn-Air cooktop and grill. The kitchen also features glass door cabinets and a prep area with stainless steel bar sink.
The main floor hall bath contains a shower.
Continuing down the hall, the family room / den features built-in bookshelves and hardwood floors.
The bright and airy sunroom has a large amount of storage with built in bookshelves.
Both bedrooms are on the second floor and have dormers.
A wonderful screened-in sleeping porch is accessed through the master bedroom, which has a nice sized walk-in closet.
A cedar lined closet is located across from the second floor hall bathroom with tub / shower combo.
The partial basement contains the gas furnace that was installed in 2010 and the gas water heater that was installed in 2009. The basement also houses the laundry room with utility sink, sump pump & shower.
The windows were replaced in 2000.
The one car detached garage is equipped with an electric garage door.
Tract #2 – 414 S. Boeke Rd.
The real estate consists of a 75’ x 168’ vacant lot.
For the purchaser of Tract #1, this lot could be useful in many way…to add a circular driveway for the home, to build an additional structure or swimming pool.
This tract could be purchased individually to build a home or by an adjoining landowner for recreation or to construct a garage or outbuilding.
Sunroom - 20’ x 9’
Family Room / Den - 14’ x 14’
Kitchen - 14’ x 11’
Dining room - 12’ x 11’
Living room - 22’ x 14 1/2’
Bathroom - 4’ x 14’
Bedroom - 12’ x 18 1/2’
Bedroom – 13’ x 18 1/2’
Upstairs Bathroom - 8’ x 6’
Sleeping porch - 11’ x 14’
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2020.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Willard Library Foundation, Inc.