Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, we will have limited capacity in the auction room and check out areas.
ONLY THE REGISTERED BIDDER WILL BE ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE AUCTION LOCATION.
WE WILL BE FOLLOWING ALL LOCAL, STATE, & CDC GUIDELINES.
MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCING WILL BE REQUIRED.
We strongly encourage bidders to participate online via the simulcast auction option.
Login to your account ahead of the auction starting to ensure you have access and are ready to bid.
83 +/- PROPERTIES
OWNED BY VANDERBURGH COUNTY
LIVE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING BEGINS:
Tues., Dec. 1st at 10 AM
Doors Open at 9 AM
• Payment can be in the form of cash, cashier's check, money order or credit card. There will be a 3% convenience fee added to credit card purchases.
• Title will be in the name of the registered bidder ONLY.
• There will be a $300 fee charged per property to cover the title search, sales disclosure, recording cost & administrative expenses. If the buyer pre-registers for the auction, this fee will be reduced to $250 per property.
• The purchaser will assume the real estate taxes due and payable in May 2021.
• This live auction is a CASH SALE not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding and specified in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate under “Files” sections of the webpage.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.