Beautiful 4 to 5 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Home in Madisonville, KY
230 White Oak Ln. Madisonville, KY
A Pre-Auction Offer has been Accepted at this Time
Sun., June 21st from 1-3:00 pm &
Tues., June 23rd from 4-5:30 pm
Real Estate Info:
The real estate consists of a 0.78 acre lot improved with a lovely home in the desirable Ridgewood Heights subdivision that was custom built in 1993. Upon entering the home, you are greeted with a welcoming space containing a Foyer, a Dining Room to the left and a charming Sitting Room with decorative fireplace and built in bookshelves to the right. Throughout the main floor of the home, you will find attractive features such as, wainscoting, chair rail, crown molding and hardwood flooring. The cozy Family Room boasts a chair rail, crown molding and gas fireplace with brick surround & access to back yard. Located adjacent to the Family Room, the beautiful kitchen is equipped with a Frigidaire stainless steel refrigerator (new in 2018), a Kitchen Aid stainless steel dishwasher, a GE electric, flat top convection range, a trash compactor, granite countertops and 2 skylights in the vaulted ceiling. A hallway housing a butler’s pantry leads to the laundry room, half bath and access to the two car attached garage. The second floor of the home consists of a full hall bath with tub / shower combo, three bedrooms and a bonus room off one of the bedrooms. The Master Bedroom suite features 2 closets, a dressing area with built in vanity & a bathroom with tile floors and a skylight above the garden tub. The Master Bedroom walk in closet contains a built in ironing board & access to floored attic with attic fan. The other side of the home consists of an area currently used as a library. However, this space could be used as a main floor Master Bedroom suite. The large, bright room boasts numerous built ins including an entertainment armoire with a/v connections, cabinets with sliding drawers, bookshelves and a desk area with keyboard slide-out. There is also a full bath with steam shower / sauna in this area and a second floor bonus room that could be used as a bedroom. Many improvements have been made to the home including new, lifetime guarantee vinyl siding, gutters and 35 triple pane windows in 2018. The home also contains a built-in surround system with outdoor speakers, a natural gas hook up for a gas grill, 3 hvac units with gas furnaces, 2 gas water heaters, and a basic ADT security system. The ADT Pulse system will not sell with the real estate. According to seller, city water, sewer and trash collection averages $44 / month, gas and electric average $200 / month and there is a $60 annual Home Owners Association fee.
Foyer - 13’ 5” x 8’ 11”
Sitting room - 13’ 5” x 14’ 6”
Dining room 12’ 11” x 10’ 11”
Kitchen - 23’ 4” x 10’ 11”
Family room - 13’ 4” x 21’ 10”
Library - 18’ 11” x 23’ 4”
Bonus room - 13’ 2” x 24’ 11”
Laundry room - 5’ 8” x 5’ 4”
Bedroom - 11’ x 12’ 10”
Bedroom - 15’ 3” x 11’ 5”
Master bedroom - 16’ 2” x 14’ 7”
SIMULCAST AUCTION PROCESS: The real estate will be offered in a simulcast auction, which is a live, on-site auction with real time online bidding. Potential buyers can bid in the manner that is most convenient for them: either on-site at the live auction or online at www.curranmiller.com
OPEN HOUSE: Sunday, June 21st from 1 to 3 pm & Tues., June 23rd from 4 to 5:30 pm. Showings at other times can be arranged by calling the auction company at 812-474-6100.
DIRECTIONS: From North Main, turn right on Island Ford Road, turn left on Pin Oak into Ridgewood Heights subdivision, turn left on White Oak Lane. Home is on the left.
A 5% earnest money deposit will be required on auction day for on-site bidders or within 24 hours for online bidders with the balance due within 30 days. The real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of final closing. Possession will be given at the final closing. Purchaser is responsible for obtaining their own title evidence. Any fee charged by an attorney or closing agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller.
SELLER: Ms. Angela Lovan
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Purchaser is responsible for their own title evidence.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Seller: Ms. Angela Lovan