3,216 sf Home w/ Basement
on 1.85 Acres w/ Lake Access
6105 #6 School Rd. - Evansville
Bid Live or Online:
Wed., July 15th at 6:00 pm
Wed., July 8th from 4-6:00 pm
or by Appointment: 812-474-6100
Real Estate Info:
The real estate consists of a 1.85 acre lot improved with a 3,216 sf brick home built in 1954. The home contains 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a formal Living Room with wood burning fireplace flanked by built in shelves. The Dining area with corner window connects to the Kitchen equipped with a double stainless sink, flat top electric range and GE refrigerator. The Kitchen opens to a screened-in porch, where you can enjoy views of the lake. The Master Bedroom features hardwood floors and 2 closets, one of which is a walk-in, cedar lined closet with access to attic. The second Bedroom and Living Room appear to have hardwood flooring under the carpet. On the other side of the home, the Family Room, which leads to the 2 car garage, contains a bathroom. The finished walk-out, Basement has many built-in cabinets, an office space and an area that could be used as a Bedroom. There is a $200 annual fee for lake maintenance.
Living room - 14’ x 20’ 6”
Master Bedroom - 13’ 2” x 13’ 2”
Bedroom - 13’ x 14’
Kitchen - 12’ x 11’ 5”
Dining area -12’ x 10’
Family Room - 18’ 7” x 12’
From IN-66, go north on Big Cynthiana Rd., turn left on #6 School Rd.
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in May 2021.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Real Estate shall sell subject to owner's approval.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Owner: Mr. Tom Capshaw