Spacious 4 Bedroom Home w/ Basement
612 Parkview Dr. - Boonville
A pre-auction offer has been made and accepted on this home.
Thank you for your interest and call us if you're still looking for a great Boonville home!
Sun., July 19th from 1-3:00 pm
Real Estate Info:
The real estate consists of two lots totaling .37 +/- acres improved with a 2,306 sq. ft. home with full basement. You can move right in & immediately enjoy this well-maintained property! Upon entering the home, the inviting living room is just to the right of the large foyer. The living room features a fireplace with powerful 95 BTU gas burner that will keep you warm even on the coldest of winter days. The fireplace can be gas or wood burning. Off the Family room is a sliding glass door leading to the back deck which includes canopies to keep you cool while you’re grilling and enjoying the back yard. Down the hall is a conveniently located half bath then the eat-in kitchen with plenty of cabinet space, two ceiling fans and a two-seat bar with bar stools included. The kitchen is equipped with all stainless steel Whirlpool appliances, including a side by side refrigerator with water & ice dispenser, electric glass top range, built in microwave, dishwasher, double sink with garbage disposal and Water Works reverse osmosis system. The table and chairs in the kitchen will be included in the sale of the home. The second floor contains a large master bedroom suite with fireplace with electric insert and remote control (could be used as wood burning), a ceiling fan, two closets, and bathroom with tub/shower combo. The second floor also contains three other bedrooms, two of which include a ceiling fan and one closet and one that has a ceiling fan and two closets. A full guest bath is located in the hall and features a twin sink vanity and tub/shower combo. The partially finished basement is comprised of a living space with kitchenette area with double sink, microwave & half bath. The basement also contains a workshop and laundry with whirlpool front load washer & dryer included. The basement leads to screened in area under deck great for evening relaxation. The back yard is fenced and has a yard barn for extra storage space. About 8 years ago, a new roof & all new Champion windows were installed. There is also a new gas line from the home to gas meter, new retro-fit LED can lights and a new sump pump installed in basement in spring of 2020. The home includes two gas furnaces, two air conditioning units, a gas water heater & water softener. All HVAC units are about 6 years old. The two car attached garage has been finished to serve as a studio and shop and has 220 electric. The Vivant alarm system equipment is included in sale.
Water & Sewer: City of Boonville Public Works
Water heater: Gas
Real estate taxes: $1,751.00
Parcel ID Numbers: 87-09-35-403-113.000-003 &
Kitchen - 24’ 10” x 8’ 9”
Family room - 26’ x 11’ 6”
Living room - 13‘11“ x 22‘10“
Foyer - 12‘2“ x 5‘10“
Dining room 16‘7“ x 10‘11“
Master bedroom - 14‘4“ x 19‘4“
Bedroom - 17‘11“ x 10‘6“
Bedroom - 13’ 4” x 13’ 2”
Bedroom - 10‘ 8“ x 12‘ 10“
Basement workshop - 20’ x 10’ 10”
Basement laundry - 9’ 11” x 9’ 9”
Basement - 28’ 2” x 22’ 4”
Showing: Sunday, July 19th from 1 to 3 pm. Showings after this date can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
Terms: A 5% earnest money deposit is due on auction day with the balance due within 45 days. The purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in May 2021. Possession will be at the final closing. Any closing fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller. The real estate will sell subject to owner’s approval.
Owner: Mrs. Phillis Ragsdale
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2021.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
• Seller: Mrs. Phillis Ragsdale