Very Nice, 2,745 sf, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath Home
5044 Timberwood Dr. Newburgh, IN
Bid Now Through:
Mon., Sept. 28th at 6:00 pm
Sun., Sept. 20th from 1-3:00 pm
or by Appointment - 812-474-6100
Real Estate Information:
The real estate consists of a .28 acre lot improved with a very nice 2 story Tudor style home in the South Broadview Subdivision. The welcoming front porch opens to a 2-story foyer with half bath and newer wood laminate flooring. Through the hallway, the spacious, open kitchen offers a tremendous amount of countertop workspace with a wraparound breakfast bar and storage with numerous cabinets, 2 lazy susans and 2 pantries. The kitchen also boasts a casual dining area, a small built-in desk and an island with even more storage and a convenient electrical outlet. The kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, double stainless sink with disposal, a Kenmore glass top range, GE built-in microwave, trash compactor and Kenmore refrigerator. A sliding glass door in the kitchen/dining area leads to a patio and lovely back yard with beautiful mature trees. The kitchen opens to a cozy family room with beamed cathedral ceilings, wainscotting, and wood burning fireplace with large brick surround with mantle. The formal dining room, which is currently used as a laundry, has decorative molding and a chair rail. Folding doors separate this space from the formal living room. The second story consists of all 4 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master bedroom suite contains a full bath and 2 walk-in closets. The upstairs hallway has wood laminate flooring and includes a full bath with double vanity and tub/shower combo. The home has an attached, 2-car garage with utility sink and pull down attic, 2 electric hvac systems, an electric water heater, a water softener and is equipped with an alarm system.
Master bedroom - 15’ 5” x 14’ 2”
Bedroom - 10‘ 8“ x 13‘ 9“
Bedroom – 10’ 8“ x 13‘
Bedroom - 15‘ 2“ x 10‘ 8“
Living room - 15’ 2” x 23’ 5”
Kitchen – 13‘ 1“ x 28’ 1”
Dining room - 13’ 4“ x 10‘ 8”
Living room – 13’ 6“ x 19‘2”
Laundry room - 9’8” x 5’6”
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2021.
• Possession shall be at the final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 5-minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5-minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, the buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Gayle Yeiser