Click Button To Join The Live Auction Audio On 12/02/20 at 6:00 PM!
Click Button To Place Bids in the Live Auction On 12/02/20 at 6:00 PM!
Gibson County Land & Home Auction
76+/- Acres with 42+/- Tillable
2 Bed, 1 Bath Home & Outbuildings
Offered in 2 Tracts
799 S 450 E Francisco, IN
Bid Live or Online:
Wed., Dec. 2nd at 6:00 pm
Auction Location: Francisco Lions Club
S. 2nd St. Francisco, IN
Sun., Nov. 22nd from 1-2:30 pm
Real Estate Info:
The real estate consists of 76 +/- acres with 42 +/- acres tillable according to the FSA.
The real estate will be offered in two tracts as follows:
TRACT #1 consists of 1.789 +/- acres with 347’ of road frontage on S 450 E. This tract is improved with a nice 864 sf, 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with a full basement. The vinyl sided home, which was built in 1973, has been well maintained. The basement contains the washer and dryer, a shower and commode and had a perimeter drain with central sump pump system installed, so the basement has no moisture issues. This tract is also improved with several outbuildings including a nice 24’ x 32’ vinyl sided detached garage, a 24’ x 24’ concrete block building and a 24’ x 24’ pole building with concrete floor, electricity and 6’ x 24’ covered front porch. Updates include: walk-in shower & accessibility ramp installed in 2019, new carpet & septic system pumped in 2016, basement waterproofing & pole building constructed in 2013, metal roof on house & detached garage installed in 2010, new replacement windows installed in 2009-2010 and new furnace installed in 2008.
TRACT #2: consists of 74.7 +/- acres of tillable and wooded land. This tract is rolling, which has benefited from good soil conservation practices. This parcel has a small shed on the property. The seller will convey all mineral rights they own. A coal lease is currently active, mining has occurred nearby and it is believed that there are coal deposits on the property.
SIMULCAST AUCTION PROCESS: Bids can be placed on the tracts individually or in combination, either on-site or online. All bids will remain open until the auctioneer has determined that competitive bidding is exhausted. The real estate will sell in a manner that generates the highest total sales price, subject to owner approval.
• Bidders can bid Onsite at the auction location or Online via the www.curranmiller.com website.
• Bids can be placed on the tracts individually or in combination, either on-site or online.
• All bids will remain open until the auctioneer has determined that competitive bidding is exhausted.
• The real estate will sell in the manner that generates the highest total sales price, subject to owner approval.
• The real estate shall sell subject to the owners’ approval.
• A 6% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid amount to determine the contract purchase price.
• An earnest money deposit of 5% of the contract purchase price is due on auction day for on-site bidders and within 24 hours of auction conclusion for online bidders, with the balance due within 45 days.
REAL ESTATE TAXES:
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2021.
CLOSING & POSSESSION:
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval OR at Absolute auction.
• The farm tenants rights will assigned to the buyer for the 2021 crop year.
MINERALS, EASEMENTS, & ZONING:
• Sellers will convey all mineral rights that they own. There is currently an active mineral lease, paying $2,600/year.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• If the real estate does not sell in its entirety to a sole bidder, a survey will be provided to the buyers to establish the new legal descriptions. This cost, if needed, will be covered by the seller.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
INSPECTION, DUE DILIGENCE, ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES, & MISC. TERMS:
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
SELLER: Estate of Ruby Resler