Very Nice, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath Home
Real Estate Auction
204 Bentley Rd. Vincennes, IN
Tues., Dec. 8th at 6:00 pm ET
Sun., Nov. 29th from 1-2:30 ET
From Hwy. 41, take US 50 W. Turn left on N. Hebert (which turns into Washington Ave.), turn right on Eastwood, turn right on Bentley. The property is on the left.
Real Estate Info:
The real estate consists of a 0.46 acre lot improved with a very nice 1,524 sf, 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch built in 1961 by the seller.
The living room, hall and all 3 bedrooms have lovely wood floors that are in good condition.
The hall bath has laminate flooring & a tub / shower combo.
The eat in kitchen has ceramic tile flooring and is equipped with newer stainless steel appliances including a Kenmore gas range, Whirlpool microwave, Bosch dishwasher and LG refrigerator / freezer with extra refrigerator door that is apx. 2 years old.
The laundry / mechanical room with gas furnace & newer gas water heater is attached to the kitchen.
The spacious family room is located off the kitchen and features a full bath with shower.
A multi-purpose room with laminate flooring was added onto the family room. This space does not have heat or air conditioning.
The home also features a steel roof, replacement windows and a sump pump under the crawl space in the bedroom.
The home is on fuses.
The property is also improved with a two car detached garage with nice workshop wired for 220 that was added on in 2002. The property also has a 180 sf yard barn.
Schools: Lincoln High school, Clark middle school & Franklin grade school.
Multipurpose room - 19’ 7” x 14’ 7”
Family room - 20‘ 9“ x 13’ 6”
Kitchen - 10’ 2” x 14’ 7”
Living room - 14’ 6” x 13’ 4”
Bedroom - 11' 3“ x 8‘ 2”
Bedroom - 11’ 2” x 10’ 3”
Bedroom - 11’ 3” x 10’ 2”
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in November 2021.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 5 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5 minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Owner: Raymond & Patty McGregor