Unique 3 Bedroom Log Home & 1 Bedroom Studio
on a Beautiful .5 Acre Lot
306 S. Seminary St. Madisonville, KY
Tues., Dec. 15th at 6:00 pm
Mon., Dec. 7th from 3:30-5:00 pm
Don’t miss this chance to purchase a unique property in a great location near downtown. The home is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and some of the best schools in Hopkins County!
This fixer-upper provides a great opportunity for an investor or the home buyer who is willing to do the work to make the property his or her own!
Real Estate Info:
The real estate consists of a 0.42 +/- acre lot improved with a 2,125 sq ft, 3 bedroom, 2 bath log home with a vinyl sided addition and carport.
The home features a large living room with hardwood floors, crown molding, 2 ceiling fans and a large wood-burning fireplace with stone surround. The living room opens onto an expansive covered front porch with views of the large front yard.
One bedroom is located off the living room and contains a full bath with shower only & outside entrance.
On the other side of the home, there is a room with fireplace, ceiling fan and crown molding that could be used as a bedroom, family room or study.
The master bedroom features a fireplace with built-in bookshelf that has been sealed, a ceiling fan, two closets, crown molding and a full bath with tub / shower combo that is also accessible from the hallway.
The kitchen is equipped with a range that can be gas or electric, dishwasher, double stainless steel sink, refrigerator, solid white birch cabinets, ceiling fans, washer and dryer hook up.
The home has a gas furnace, gas water heater & central air.
A second vinyl sided home is located on the property. The 1 bedroom, 1 bath home has a kitchen with a washer & dryer hook up, a bathroom with shower only, wall mount gas heaters, a concrete floor under the current flooring and a separate gas & electric meter. The roof was replaced 3 years ago.
Schools: West Broadway, Browning Springs, Madisonville North High School
ROOM DIMENSIONS – MAIN HOUSE
Living room 24’ 1” x 35’
Bedroom 17’ 2” x 15’ 8”
Bedroom 20’ 4” x 12’ 4”
Bedroom 13‘ 2“ x 14‘ 6 “
Kitchen 14‘ 4“ x 13‘ 5“
ROOM DIMENSIONS – STUDIO
Living room 19’ 2” X 17’ 4”.
Bedroom 17’ 3” X 8’ 1”
Kitchen 11’ 5” X 8’ 7”
• Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the date of final closing.
• Possession shall be at the final closing.
• The purchaser is responsible for conducting his/her own title search and for all related costs.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey, or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 5-minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 5 minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 4:00 receives a bid at 3:59, the close time will automatically extend to 4:04.The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 5-minute time frame.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, the buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
Seller: Christina Chapman