LIVE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING
42 +/- ACRES
OFFERED IN 5 TRACTS & COMBINATIONS
SELLING AT ABSOLUTE AUCTION
IN 145 & CORN RD – BRISTOW, IN
JUST SOUTH OF I-64
LIVE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING:
THURSDAY, APRIL 15TH @ 6 PM CDT / 7 PM EDT
Bid Live at Ferdinand Community Center or Online!
Ferdinand Community Center
1710 Community Dr. – Ferdinand, IN 47532
Monday, April 5th from 4 to 6 PM CDT / 5 to 7 PM EDT.
Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812-474-6100.
REAL ESTATE INFO:
Ideally located on IN 145 just south of I-64, this unique property has tremendous potential! For the past 120+ years, the Tempel family has practiced good farming techniques, which has resulted in higher than average yields for the neighborhood. In addition to agricultural use, this property has great residential and even industrial potential with its M2 zoning. Don’t miss the opportunity to acquire this highly productive, multi-use property!
TRACT #1 – Consists of 11.5 +/- acres nearly all tillable.
TRACT #2 – Consists of 16.0 +/- acres nearly all tillable and fronting Hwy 145.
TRACT #3 – Consists of 3.5 +/- acres and is improved with a small pole barn building & fronting Hwy 145.
TRACT #4 – Consists of 6.1 +/- acres with great residential potential fronting Corn Rd and Hwy 145.
TRACT #5 – Consists of 4.3 +/- acres that would make a lovely potential home site fronting Corn Rd & Hwy 145.
AUCTION PROCESS: Bids can be placed on the tracts individually or in combination, either on-site or online. All bids will remain open until the auctioneer has determined that competitive bidding is exhausted. The real estate will sell in the manner that generates the highest total sales price.
• The real estate will sell at ABSOLUTE auction to the high bidder regardless of price.
• Live Simulcast Auction – Bid Live Onsite or Online!
• Bids can be placed on the tracts individually or in combination, either on-site or online.
• All bids will remain open until the auctioneer has determined that competitive bidding is exhausted.
• The real estate will sell in the manner that generates the highest total sales price.
• An earnest money deposit of 5% of the contract purchase price is due on auction day for on-site bidders and within 24 hours of auction conclusion for online bidders, with the balance due within 45 days upon delivery of insurable title to purchaser.
• A 6 %Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid amount to determine the contract purchase price.
REAL ESTATE TAXES:
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2022.
CLOSING & POSSESSION:
• Possession shall be at final closing, subject to the current farm tenants’ rights, which will terminate upon the completion of the fall 2021 crop harvest.
• The sellers will receive the 2021 landlord’s share of the wheat income and the purchaser will receive the 2021 landlord’s ¼ share of the double-crop bean income.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell at Absolute auction.
MINERALS, EASEMENTS, & ZONING:
• All mineral rights that sellers own will be conveyed to purchaser.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• If the real estate does not sell in its entirety to a sole bidder, a survey will be provided to the buyers to establish the new legal descriptions. This cost, if needed, will be covered by the seller.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
INSPECTION, DUE DILIGENCE, ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES, & MISC. TERMS:
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
SELLERS: Pat & Shirley Tempel and Dan & Jackie Tempel