County Rd 650 E – FT. BRANCH, IN
LIVE AUCTION WITH ONLINE BIDDING OPTION:
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH AT 6 PM
LIVE AUCTION LOCATION:
Ft. Branch Senior Center
112 N. Railroad St. in Ft. Branch, IN.
Tuesday, August 31st from 12 to 1 pm.
Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling the auction company at 812.474.6100.
The real estate consists of 76.5 +/- acres with road frontage on three sides (County Rds 650 E, 650 S & 600 S). According to the FSA, 71 +/- acres are tillable. Public water and gas are available, but there is also a spring-fed well on the property. While the highest and best use is most likely agricultural, there is a nice potential home site on the south end of the property. You won’t want to miss this opportunity to purchase good Gibson County land at Absolute Auction!
From either I-69, Hwy 57, or 41 in Ft. Branch, take IN 168 to 650 E and go north to the property.
SIMULCAST AUCTION PROCESS:
The real estate will be offered in a simulcast auction, which is a live, on-site auction with real-time online bidding. Potential buyers can bid in the manner that is most convenient for them: either on-site at the live auction or online at www.curranmiller.com.
CROP INCOME: Purchaser will receive the owner’s share of the 2021 crop income.
MINERAL RIGHTS: Sellers do not believe they own any mineral rights; however, they will convey any that they do own.
ABBREVIATED TERMS: The real estate will sell at Absolute Auction to the high bidder regardless of price. A 4% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the contract purchase price. A 5% earnest money deposit is due on auction day for on-site bidders and within 24 hours of auction conclusion for online bidders with the balance due within 45 days. The purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due and payable in May 2022. Possession will be given at the final closing. Any fee (typically $250 - $300) charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller. See the terms tab above for complete terms and conditions. SELLER: Schile Family
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in May 2022
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• A 4% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the contract purchase price.
•Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell at ABSOLUTE AUCTION, regardless of price.
• This auction is subject to a 3-minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
SELLER: Schile Family