TRACT #1 – 2705 W. Haven Rd. consists of 1.0 +/- acre lot improved with a 2,067 sf, 4 to 5 bedroom, 2 bath home with full basement. Built in 1942, this brick & aluminum sided home is filled with character! The cozy family room exudes charm with a beamed ceiling, chair rail and wainscoting. This room, currently used as an additional dining area, has a sliding glass door with tiled mudroom leading to the lovely back yard. The adjoining kitchen is equipped with a JennAir wall oven (convection feature does not work), JennAir electric cooktop, double stainless steel sink with garbage disposal, stainless steel Samsung refrigerator with ice/water in the door and stainless steel Samsung dishwasher (both apx. 2 years old). Less than two years ago, Pergo luxury vinyl flooring was installed in the kitchen & family room, while the rest of the main floor has Pergo maple hardwood. Off the kitchen, the formal dining room opens into the living room with a wood burning fireplace that has been converted to gas. The formal entrance to the home is also located here and boasts a cedar lined coat closet, slate floor, and leaded glass window in the front door. The bright sunroom with parquet floor and outside access door located off the living room is a great place to enjoy a drink or a good book. The balance of the main floor consists of two bedrooms, an updated ceramic tiled bath with large walk-in shower and an incredible screened-in patio with cedar plank shed ceiling and sandstone floor. Featuring mostly original wood flooring and paneling, the second floor contains two bedrooms, a full bath (bathtub only) and an alcove/play area that could be used as a third bedroom. The 1,285 sf basement has a 918 sf finished room with built-in cabinetry and an unfinished area that includes the laundry area and plenty of storage space. The home boasts many updates and upgrades including an electronic door lock, SimpliSafe security system, tilt-in double-hung replacement windows, fresh paint throughout, 2 year old roof and a brand new a/c condenser and compressor for the second floor hvac unit. The 2 car attached oversized garage has finished walls and ceiling; drop-down ladder to attic storage, built-in workbench with lower cabinets, and an overhead door that opens to the back yard, making it easy to access the yard with a mower. There is also a small storage shed on the property.
TRACT #2 – 2709 W. Haven Rd. consists of 1.0+/-acre lot improved with a 1,558 sf brick home built in 1938 that has been converted to a commercial office space. The main floor of the building is currently configured with a foyer, open reception area with wood burning fireplace, an alcove for informal meetings, an office, breakroom and bathroom. There are original hardwood floors on most of the main level. The second floor contains a large open office space with file cabinets & a library/file room with plenty of storage. This level is carpeted & has wood paneling. The 868 sf basement has substantial water damage & the rest of the home has considerable deferred maintenance. The real estate is further improved with a wonderful old, cedar shingle-sided barn with concrete floor, electricity & loft. The barn roof was replaced less than 2 years ago. The grounds have a separate water well and pump next to the barn.
TRACT #3 – R1 W. Haven Rd. consists of a 1.7 +/- acre unimproved lot. Within close proximity to Wal-Mart & other commercial development, this parcel is currently not zoned making it a unique investment opportunity!
ONLINE MULTI-PARCEL AUCTION PROCESS: Bidding opens on October 17th and will conclude at[SE1] 6:00 pm on October 24th, subject to the 3 minute auto-extend closing. Bids can be placed on the tracts individually or in combination at any point until the auction closes. CMAR representatives will be at 2705 W. Haven Rd. starting at 5:00 pm on October 25th to answer questions and provide assistance to bidders. The real estate will sell in the manner that generates the highest total sales price, subject to owner’s approval.
TERMS: The real estate will sell subject to owner’s approval. A 5% non-refundable earnest money deposit is due on auction day for on-site bidders and within 24 hours of auction conclusion for online bidders, with the balance due within 45 days. The real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of final closing. Buyer and seller will each pay their customary closing costs, but any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller. The real estate will sell AS-IS, with all faults and no warranties.
SELLER: Wilbur Ewing Trust
• The real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of final closing.
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• Buyer and seller will each pay their customary closing costs, but any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction will be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
SELLER: Wilbur Ewing Trust