Showings at other times can be scheduled by calling
the auction company at 812.474.6100.
PROPERTY DIRECTIONS: From Hwy. 41 in Henderson, continue on 69 to the Hwy 351 (Zion Rd.) exit, go east to property.
From the moment you pass the front gate and wind through the park-like grounds, you know this home will be something special! This stately 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath home is filled with unique touches. From the circular drive, you enter the home through an arched, leaded glass entry into a dramatic foyer with barrel vault ceiling and striking black & white marble flooring. Folding leaded glass panel doors separate the foyer from the formal dining room with wood flooring, crown molding, a gas fireplace and a double tray ceiling with gorgeous crystal chandelier. On the other side of the foyer, the formal living is the perfect place to relax after dinner and enjoy listening to the baby grand piano with CD player, which is also up for auction. Straight through the foyer, you will find a spacious family room with built-in bar, gas fireplace and glass doors which lead to a covered patio and beautiful back yard with salt water pool. The main floor en-suite is a true retreat with a sitting area with gas fireplace which connects the spacious bedroom to the incredible bath with double sink vanity, 2 walk-in closets, jetted tub and separate shower, make-up vanity & water closet. On the other side of the home, you will find a home office with marble floors and access to a charming courtyard. The eat-in kitchen features wood flooring, granite countertops, a large walk-in pantry and is equipped with a Jenn-Air gas range, wall oven, built-in microwave, trash compactor, triple stainless sink with disposal, dishwasher & side by side refrigerator. The kitchen also provides access to the back yard that is the perfect place to relax or entertain. The attached 2 car garage connects the main house to the two-story studio apartment with a full kitchen & bath on the main floor & bedroom upstairs. The second floor of the main home contains 3 bedrooms, a full bath with double sink vanity and a large bonus space with balcony that can be used as an art studio, game room, home gym, etc. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to bid your price for this incredible property!
Year built: 1987
Utilities: Public water, electricity, gas
Sewer: Septic system
Furnace & water heater: Gas
Real estate taxes: $5,321.73
Brief legal description: Lot #2 Wood Boswell Subdivision
Eat-In Kitchen: 26’ x 12’ with Pantry 6’ x 6’
Laundry Room: 15’ x 8’
Office: 14’ x 18’
Formal Dining Room: 24’ x 17’
Courtyard: 18’ x 22’
Foyer: 29’ x 18’
Formal Living Room: 16’ x 20’
Master Bedroom: 16’ x 21’
Master Sitting Room: 11’ x 15’
Family Room: 16’ x 26’
Upstairs West Bedroom: 26’ x 11’ with Balcony 7’ x 7’
Upstairs Bedroom: 13’ x 13’
Upstairs Bedroom by Art Studio: 12’ x 14’
Art Studio: 12’ x 24’ + 25’ x 16’
Garage: 22’ x 25’
Apartment Kitchen: 12’ x 25’
Apartment Upstairs: 31’ x 20’
• The real estate will be offered in a simulcast auction, which is a live, on-site auction with real time online bidding. Potential buyers can bid in the manner that is most convenient for them: either on-site at the live auction or online at www.curranmiller.com.
• An earnest money deposit of 5% is due on auction day for on-site bidders and within 24 hours of auction conclusion for online bidders with the balance due within 45 days.
REAL ESTATE TAXES:
• The real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of final closing
CLOSING & POSSESSION:
• Possession shall be at final closing.
• The purchaser of the real estate is responsible for conducting his/her own title search.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
EASEMENTS, & ZONING:
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
INSPECTION, DUE DILIGENCE, ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES, & MISC. TERMS:
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
SELLER: Gyneth J. Gibbs Estate