9 Residential Properties
Excellent Investment Opportunity!
Online Real Estate Auction
TR1 1201 Washington St Henderson, KY: 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath; 1,286 sf with 945 sf unfinished basement; Detached 2 car garage; Built 1939; Vacant - Previous rent $900/mth; Taxes $609.95
TR2 1616 Washington St Henderson, KY: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath; 976 sf with yard barn; Built 1935; Occupied - Rent $650/mth; Taxes $332.70
TR3 137-139 Mill Street Henderson, KY: Duplex; 137 - 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath; 139 - 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath; 2,032 total sf with detached 2 car garage; Built 1923; Both Occupied - Rent $1000/mth total; Taxes $609.95
TR4 802 Mill St Henderson, KY: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath; 792 sf with detached 1 car garage; Remodeled 2018; Occupied - Rent $600/mth; $Taxes 432.51
TR5 1315 Loeb St Henderson, KY: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath; 1,140 sf with 1 car carport & small brick storage building; Built 1905; Remodeled 2021; Vacant; Taxes $399.24
TR6 1539 Cumnock St Henderson, KY: 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath; Built 1920; Remodeled 2019; 1,008 sf with detached 1 car garage & 24x45 Metal Pole Barn with fence; Occupied - Rent $1150/mth; Taxes $499.05
TR7 1640 Wright St Henderson, KY: 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath; 768 sf with yard barn; Built 1950; Occupied – Rent $600/mth; Taxes $304.98
TR8 310 N Alves St Henderson, KY: 3 Bedroom, 1 Bath; 1,148 sf with yard barn; Built 1900; Vacant – Rent $750/mth; Taxes $421.42
TR9 306 N Alves St Henderson, KY: 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath; 1,136 sf with yard barn; Occupied – Rent $850/mth; Taxes $532.32
• The real estate taxes shall be prorated to the date of closing.
• Possession shall be at final closing, subject to the current tenants rights (if applicable.)
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• The seller shall pay for the deed prep and any applicable transfer tax.
• This online only auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• If applicable, rents shall be prorated to the date of closing. Any and all security deposits shall transfer with rented properties.
• A 6% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the bid price to determine the purchase contract price.
• Each parcel of Real estate shall sell subject to owners’ approval.
• This auction is subject to a 3 minute auto-extend closing. If any bid is placed in the final 5 minutes of the auction, the auction ending will be automatically extended 3 minutes from the time the bid was placed.
• The contract is required to be fully and correctly completed, WITHOUT any modifications and properly signed within 24 hours of the close of auction.
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
• The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional, and if complete verification is not possible, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Seller: THK Properties LLC