This is an incredible opportunity to purchase land for development with 75 +/- acres rated shovel ready, prime by the Indiana Economic Development Commission!
Tract 1: consists of 9 +/- acres with 515 +/- feet of road frontage on 23rd St.
Tract 2: consists of 23 +/- acres with 730 +/- feet of road frontage on 23rd St.
Tract 3: consists of 33 +/- acres with 76 +/- feet of road frontage on 23rd St.
Tract 4: consists of 12 +/- acres with 922 +/- feet of road frontage on Industrial Park Rd.
Tract 5: Consists of 4 +/- acres with 325 +/- feet of road frontage on Scenic Industrial Park Drive. This tract is zoned Commercial.
Shovel Ready: Yes
Featured Site Description: Indiana Site Certified Prime
Flood Plain: Outside of 100 or 500 year flood plain
Contiguous Acres Available for Development: 75+/- Acres
Total Acres: 75 +/- Acres
Zoning Authority: Town of Ferdinand
Site Description: Flat
Interstate Name: Interstate 64
Distance to Interstate: 2 miles
Nearby Highway: Hwy 162
Distance to Nearest Highway: ½ miles
Nearest International Airport: Louisville
Distance to Nearest Airport: 90 miles
Regional Airport Name: Huntingburg
Distance to Regional Airport: 8 miles
Distance to Electric: 0
Distance to Sub Station: ¼ mile
Substation Size: 5 megawatts of additional load/69 kilovolt transmission
Electric Provider: Dubois REC/Hoosier Energy substation
Electric Volts: 12.47 kilovolt volts
Power Phases: 3 phase
Natural Gas: Yes
Natural Gas Provider: Ohio Valley Gas
Sewer Provider: Town of Ferdinand
Water Provider: Town of Ferdinand
Telecom Provider: Perry Spencer Communication
ISP: Perry Spencer Communication
Different sources report different acreages for Tracts 1 – 4. If the real estate sells in tracts, the property will need to be surveyed. If the surveyed acres differ from the acreage listed on the pre-auction plat, the price will be adjusted. The survey will be paid for by the seller.
For Tract 5, turn north on Scenic Industrial Drive. For Tracts 1-4, proceed on Industrial Park Rd.
If you have not read and understand these terms, do not bid.
• The real estate will be offered in tracts and bids can be placed on the parcels individually or in combination. All bids will remain open until the auctioneer determines that competitive bidding has been exhausted. Bidding will occur both live, on-site and in real-time online. Potential buyers can bid in the manner that is most convenient for them: either on-site at the live auction or online at www.curranmiller.com.
• An earnest money deposit totaling 5% of the contract purchase price is due on auction day for on-site bidders or within 24 hours of auction conclusion for online bidders with the balance due within 45 days of delivery of insurable title to the purchaser.
• A 5% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid amount to determine the contract purchase price.
REAL ESTATE TAXES:
• Purchaser shall assume the real estate taxes due & payable in Spring 2023.
CLOSING & POSSESSION:
• Possession shall be at final closing subject to tenant’s rights.
• Any fee charged by a title company or escrow agent to close the transaction (typically $250 to $300) shall be split evenly between buyer & seller.
• This live auction is not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by Bidder and or Buyers at registration prior to bidding.
• Real estate shall sell at Absolute auction, to the highest bidder regardless of price.
MINERALS, EASEMENTS, & ZONING:
• The sale of this property is subject to any and all easements of record.
• The sale of this property is subject to all state and local zoning ordinances.
• Different sources report different acreages for Tracts 1 – 4. If the real estate sells in tracts, the property will need to be surveyed. If the surveyed acres differ from the acreage listed on the pre-auction plat, the price will be adjusted. The survey will be paid for by the seller.
• Parcel dimensions and acreages are based on legal descriptions & public records
• Aerial photos are for illustration purposes only and not surveyed boundary lines.
INSPECTION, DUE DILIGENCE, ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES, & MISC. TERMS:
• Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents and Representatives are agents of the Seller. Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Please check for updated information prior to scheduled auction time to inspect any changes, corrections, or additions to the property information. All information contained in this information packet and all related materials are subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Contract for Sale of Real Estate agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. All sketches and dimensions in the brochure are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained in the brochure and on the website is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracy, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller, Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., Agents or Representatives. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of the Auctioneer. All decisions of Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. are final. Any dispute between Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc., its Agents or Representatives and the Buyer(s) will be tried in a court of jurisdiction in Vanderburgh County, Indiana. By bidding on the property, buyer agrees to all terms and conditions set forth.
• Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Curran Miller Auction / Realty, Inc. and its Agents, Owners, Directors, Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
• Any and all announcements made day of auction take precedence over previously stated terms.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and agreeance to this